Chicken (preferably Boneless) - 400 gms
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Kashmiri Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 3/4 tbsp
Easten Chicken Masala - 2.5 tbsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Crushed Chilli flakes - 1 tsp (increase the quantity if you like it spicier)
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - 2-3 strands
Green Chilli - 4-5 nos
Oil - 3 - 4 tbsp
Salt - as per taste
- Marinate Chicken with all the spices, vinegar and salt. Adjust the quantity of spices according to your taste.
- Keep it for marination for at least half an hour (overnight marination is best).
- In a flat pan, heat oil (on low flame) and add the chicken pieces
- Add curry leaves and green chillies.
- Cover it with a lid and flip the pieces every 2-3 mins.
- Fry till chicken pieces are done and crispy outside.
- Take out the Chicken pieces and crumbs and remove excess oil using a kitchen napkin.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp chilli powder.
- Serve it hot with rice or chapati.